Kandoona Portable Outdoor Projector Screen 120 Inch Wrinkle Free 16:9 Movie Screen with Hanging Holes Double Sided Projection Screen for Home Theater with 160° Viewing Angle

  • ANTI-WRINKLE & SUPERIOR ABSORBANCE - Unlike low-quality projector screens that wrinkle and are see-through, the Kandoona portable projector screen is made of a high-quality, thick, durable & anti-wrinkle fabric - it comes with the best color absorbance and is the clearest HD projector screen of it’s kind
  • COMPACT STORAGE - very lightweight, foldable design with storage bag. Fits into any backpack or carry-on
  • EASY SET-UP - This is not an inflatable movie screen or a pull down projector screen which takes ages to setup, instead you can fasten it within 2 minutes with the included hooks or ropes
  • FRONT & REAR PROJECTION SCREEN - With the reinforced frame, you will enjoy crystal clear images on a 160 degree viewing angle and a 16:9 aspect ratio - superior quality for front and rear projection
  • GUARANTEED SATISFACTION - Our 120 inch indoor outdoor projector screens are backed up by our manufacturer 30-day money back guarantee with 1 year free replacement warranty. Any issues with your outdoor movie screen? Simply reach out to us!

All these screens look the same and essentially are. The different sellers will advertise extra thickness, no creasing, etc. To me what it all comes down to is the grommets (rings around the outside of the screen). Look at the pics of the other products and count far fewer. This one is actually able to be hung and stretched out without losing its shape and getting distorted. I made a simple frame with 1/2" conduit and hung with zip ties to test it out. Currently working on a velcro system to make it easier to take apart. I played a movie with my projector last night (didn't take a pic of that, sorry) and it really looked good. At the time of purchase I was able to get 20% off. Not sure if that deal is still going on though. Either way, if you're trying to choose which of these seemingly identical screens to purchase, try this one.

Unlike their competitors' flimsy screens that are thin and only have a few grommets to hang the screen on, this one has a whopping SIXTEEN grommets attached. This makes is easy to stretch it out straight for camping use or to place on a wall. The one big problem with the framed screens is the slightest wind will either knock them over, or cause them to shake and rattle. No such problem with the Kandoona unit. The material is soft, fairly thick, and comes FOLDED. When I spread it out for use, there was not a single crease in it. Good price, plenty of screen support for attachment. As advertised. Would I buy it again? You bet. We're going to use this for movies on some upcoming camping trips

Love it the only problem I had was the little plastic clip wouldn't hold up had to keep putting using the clips so now I will have to tie it up but other than that it was nice and the kids enjoyed it

I was a little concerned about the price, but this screen performed awesomely and was worth every dollar. Brought it on our camping trip with about 25 kids. We bungeed it to one of the canopies and staked it to the ground for a solidly mounted ground. Once tied and staked, the screen stretched and wrinkles and waving in the wind disappeared. As another reviewer mentioned, the number of grommets made a big difference. Picture quality was far superior to bedsheets and shower curtains we used in previous years. Now I’m trying to think of more ideas to use it...maybe for a football game or an evening playing video games with friends

I am super impressed! Have been looking for a projector screen for some time now, but I didn’t want to buy the big, heavy, pull-up projector screens. I was really excited when I saw this screen especially because I bought previously from Kandoona and know that these guys really offer what they are stating on their page! The outdoor projector screen is really lightweight, fits easily into my backpack when I go camping with my kids and it DOES NOT CREASE! I don't know how the company managed to create such an amazing movie screen I am just so glad they did! I will buy this as a Christmas gift this year for my brothers, the fam will love it! Highly recommended.

Our screen just arrived today and I am sooo excited to try it out this weekend! One thing to bear in mind is that it is HUGE ( I did read the description but I guess I did not have a real idea of how much 120" is 😂). The interesting thing is that it is super light indeed (I was a little skeptical about that part honestly!) I have been on the hunt for portable movie screen for a couple of months and I ordered this one because I have ordered other products from this seller and their customer service is impecable! They truly care about their customers! They have paid attention to every detail but my favourite feature about this outdoor projector screen is that the edges are sewn unlike the rest of the projector screens on the market. Plus the fabric really doesnt crease! There are ropes and hooks included in the package so it makes the set up soo easy! Very high quality! I would definitely recommend this outdoor portable projector to anyone! It would definitely make every night a magical one!

The description of this product is what you get! Loved the ease of putting the product up — and I suggest using two people and a level to ensure it looks the best! I have seen two other products like this in use outside and they crease and get blown or picture gets fuzzy due to the fabric, but this doesn’t create the effect! LOVE that you truly just hang it up, and it’s done. If you have a second person and about 10 minutes to kill before movie time, this is your go to product!!

We are very happy to have ordered this screen from a family owned business. We are planning to use this in our backyard with all the other goodies for some Summer night movie watching with our neighbors across the street! Am looking forward to watching some great movie's in the yard!

I was skeptical at first, but it has more than satisfied my needs. I use it with a Vankyo 410 LED projector. We don’t want to permanently mount a huge screen — just want to be able to easily set it up for movie nights... this works perfectly for our needs. We span a cord from wall to wall and thread it through the top loops, and secure the bottom two corners with command hooks on heavy objects... the screen has a slight stretch to it, so it’s easy to remove any wrinkles. Takes about 5-10 mins total to set up and take down. Stores so much better than the 48x48 screen we previously used and it’s more than twice the size. This screen just rolls up down to the size of a football. We are very happy with this purchase to say the least.

When you first research this item, you might be skeptical because of the price. DON'T BE!! In all my Amazon purchases through the years from clothing, to shoes, to golf equipment - this is most likely my favorite purchase ever!! So easy to hang. Comes as advertised - no seams, no wrinkles! Light and easy to hang with the number of grommets provided. I used small bungy cords on the corners and light cotton rope to attach it on the inside of my garage door for a trial run. Intend to use primarily outside, but may have changed my mind now that I found it so fun and easy. WOW. Do yourself a favor and buy one of these, or recommend to a friend who has a projector. Amazing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pull-Ups Cool & Learn Training...

History Births on June 19

History Events on March 28