a good mirage player is pretty intimidating Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 25, 2021 a good mirage player is pretty intimidating gaming 139 Likes 19 Comments Saymalyn Aradji Sabdaini-jimenez Nancey Ali TF u talking about? Mirage can decoy and confusing whole team ... Destroyed decoy also give enemy location ... His passive not entirely useless u can hide while downed his ult can wiped entire team Lyka Habal Belisario I would say Caustic, his abilities are great if he is in a closed space like buildings, but most of the time you will battle on the outside so it doestnt seem very helpful Okafor Lilian I personally hate Pathfinder, not because he sucks, just that he has a higher learning curve for offensive play :( Regina Lehnen I dont think any of them is bad, they are all really good i somw situations and really bad in others. Pam Pequignot How is nobody saying Lifeline is the best? 25% faster item use and literally the best ultimate in the game... Kenzie Patton What's up with the pathfinder hate? You can slingshot behind the enemy team in less than a second and help your team ene or disene or just reposition. Serrina Randolph At the moment I didn't had the possibility to unlock the two extra characters. The one I enjoy the less playing (from the characters I gave a try) is Pathfinder ! Stacy D Smith Gibraltar I think. His Passive is mediocre, and his tactical is a big "Hey we are HERE" sign. His ult is fine. Rebeca Shreve What??? you can flank solo an enemy what are you talking about?? In my case i don`t use Gibraltar his fucking shield can be seen to a mile... Jamie Biancalana Hey Imma bamboozle you more on the field then Jered Quarles from best to worst after reaching lvl 80: -wraith or bangalore -bloodhound -lifeline -mirage -caustic -pathfinder -gibraltar Crystal Dawn White There's not a single legend that I haven't seen an amazing example of wiping the floor with people. That being said, probably Pathfinder, if only because there's a ton of indoor and tight-canyon fights where Pathfinder either can't use his abilities at all or can't use them safely because you'll be peacekeeper'd before your grapple even unhooks. A lot of people say Caustic but nobody can deny he's amazing in the last few circles fighting indoors. But the opposite is true for Pathfinder, amazing early game in the open fields, but basically a legend with no abilities to use at all in the late game. Natalie Swinson I have had people choke so many times with Mirage. That's why I love to Play him Nusrat Suchi Well I haven't use Mirage, but with golden shield the invisibility could help to escape and self-revive. Also your team mates are not forced to go and help you while you're knocked. You can help them while you're knocked by spotting. Tara Gordon but he looks like old cooper so that makes everything worth it Deeya Bagwan Pathfinder is the best hero, he can grapple up to any roof and get the high ground, if your team is on the ground he can point them out and eliminate, and people be like "dafaqz, how did they het up there.. Oh, pathfinder..." Kan Dice Depends on the situation, I don't like the big hitboxes of caustic and gibraltar, that will often get you killed open field. Pathfinder is pretty bad as long as you haven't mastered his grapple Sou La Mirage ultimate needs a buff. you ain't even invisible... it's painful. Mirage main here... Chantelle Reid Anyone who has tried chasing or running away with gibraltar will second me on the fact, that the only way he'd be viable is if they changed his sliding to rolling Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
a good mirage player is pretty intimidating gaming 139 Likes 19 Comments Saymalyn Aradji Sabdaini-jimenez
Nancey Ali
Lyka Habal Belisario
Okafor Lilian
Regina Lehnen
Pam Pequignot
Kenzie Patton
Serrina Randolph
Stacy D Smith
Rebeca Shreve
Jamie Biancalana
Jered Quarles
Crystal Dawn White
Natalie Swinson
Nusrat Suchi
Tara Gordon
Deeya Bagwan
Kan Dice
Sou La
Chantelle Reid