Pull-Ups Cool & Learn Training...

  • FEELS COOL WHEN WET while continuing to provide trusted leak protection to help you potty train
  • Boys training diapers that fit like cotton underwear - helps teach toddlers the concept of easy up and down in a pull up diaper
  • HUGGIES Pull-Ups exclusive Disney graphics with Mickey Mouse that fade when wet. Includes bonus activity book!
  • Diaper pants with easy open sides can be refastened for an adjustable fit, quick check and easy changes
  • Available in sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lb.), 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lb.); visit Pull-Ups.com for tips, resources, games and more!
  • Packaging may vary from image shown
  • NOTE : "The expiration date is for REWARDS not for the product

Love the fit! Easy to pull up, pull down, or take off by removing the adjustable side tabs. Very dependable, with no leakage problems.

My son is potty training and is autistic so these are helping him with naps so much and soon he’ll be getting up at night to pee bc these feel wet when he pees and he learned so quickly. I loved the free plate included so much I ordered these again from here since they didn’t have them in store boxes. Love the pull-ups and free gifts too!

Our 2 year old is a bit on the smaller size and the standard Pull-ups were not tight enough and falling down! The cool and learn seem to bit better and are not falling down. I am not sure if the claim that there is a cool feeling is actually true, he doesn't seem to notice? But, I love this item and there have been no leaks! I have found these are cheaper on here when you subscribe monthly than any other store.

First let me say this is a 5 star review for huggies! The warning is: if you run out NEVER buy Parents Choice Walmart brand! I had to take my grandson to the ER!! The only problem even the head of pediatrics could find was there must be something in the Walmart brand pull up that causes allergic reaction redness and pain! As soon as he was back in Huggies real pull ups no more problem!

First order just arrived. Opened it right away as our little guy was excited about the box. To our surpriaed, inside was a nice note and a Mickey Roadster kids plate! Made it even better.

I have not had a single leak with these and my son loves that he steps into them and they aren’t diapers. My son has developmental delays so even at 3 he is just starting to understand potty training. These are soft and strong and I only buy them, no other brand has held up like pull ups.

These fit well and last all night. My toddler wasn’t a fan of them being cool. Time to potty train. These also didn’t tear easily

This is a great product for the little ones that want to become independant. My kids loved the feel and they help up really well!

these are super comfy and easy to use for my toddler. very absorbant

These pull-ups have good absorbency and my son loves the Mickey design.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

History Births on June 19

History Events on March 28