Extra Large Tall Food Storage Containers 175oz, For Flour & Sugar - Airtight Kitchen & Pantry Organization Bulk Food Storage, BPA-Free - 4 PC Set - Canisters with Scoops, Pen & Labels - Chef’s Path

  • ✮ SUPERIOR BUNDLE - Your Complete Bundle comes with 4 BPA-FREE Premium Food-Storage Canisters, 4 Measuring Cups, A Chalkboard Pen & 8 BONUS Reusable Chalkboard Labels allowing You to organize your pantry like never before. This set comes in a beautiful box which makes it an IDEAL GIFT for any family. Nobody else in the market provides more Value to YOU than us.
  • ✮ SOLID SEAL - These Tall Containers come with Side-locking lids that ensure maximum freshness and prolonged food storage by sealing tightly. They will protect your food from air and water so that you never have to worry about your favourite foods turning stale again!
  • ✮ VERSATILE CONTAINERS - MANY GREAT USES: These air-tight food-safe Keepers are IDEAL for storing dry foods such as flour, sugar, rice, grain, chips, cereals, nuts, beans, snacks, pasta, coffee and tea.
  • ✮ SPACE SAVING DESIGN - These Durable Square Containers have been especially designed to MINIMIZE SPACE, they are STACKABLE and will easily fit into your refrigerator, freezer or cupboard which enables you to get the kitchen organized and frees up space in the pantry. These clear Containers are also Dishwasher Safe, extremely USER FRIENDLY and ready to use.
  • ✮ OUR PROMISE - We are completely confident that you will Love our Containers, if you don't love it or don't feel it was worth every penny of your investment today, we'll give your full payment back no questions asked and you can keep the Containers as well.

These containers are durable, big size, great for storing sugar, flour and cereal. Now I have different sizes of Chef’s Path airtight containers and my kitchen is very organized.

I am traveling in my new MotorCoach and had an ant invasion. I discovered that my storage containers were vulnerable to the ants and therefore I had to work very quickly to find new containers, and suitable ant bait as well. I scoured Amazon for airtight containers and read a lot of reviews. I ordered two types of containers from Chef’s Path and they were shipped to my present RV location immediately. Thankfully, the ants were not able to penetrate the new containers and along with the proper ant bait my problem is solved. Also, I had questions for Chef’s Path and had a very fast and kind response. I must also add that the containers are attractive and the lids are very easy to use, unlike some lids that seem to present a battle to lock shut.

The container are great for 10lb sugar and flour storage we also store rice and everything is fresh with these containers

My pantry looks so nice and neat now. These containers are durable and great large size. Comes with a variety of chalk stickers and chalk marker l to label what’s insides. A bonus cute colored measuring cups adds to the special collection. What a great buy!

I ordered these because I am in the midst of a January organizational frenzy and needed some fairly good sized bins to store pantry staples. When they came one bin had a broken lid - this seems to be a fairly common problem as other reviewers have noted. I think it's a design issue and not a manufacturing issue. I had received the email from the Seller as well as a letter tucked into the box. I contacted customer service. Waleed indeed does answer all of his emails himself and he does it quickly. I had attached a photo and explained the problem. I had a replacement on my doorstep within a couple of days. I was thrilled. These are sturdy containers and will suit my needs beautifully. I like that the shape means you can stack them efficiently. Oh - and they come with great little measuring scoops - a thoughtful little addition for a cook who never has enough measuring scoops!

These cannisters keep my staples fresh and dry and are so easy to get the flour and sugar out of. And the labels are such a great idea to organize the cannisters.

I am really impressed with the quality of the product for the value. I have many Rubbermaid containers and these are comparable in quality. I will definitely be purchasing more as I continue to organize my pantry with the remodel!

Very nicely built, the lids closes and locks in pretty good. Great to stack up in the cabinets. Will probably be using these for all my spices and grains. Hope they come up with more sizes soon

I was able to fit the below in these containers (some with room to spare, see photo): Brown Sugar (top right) 7 lbs Powdered Sugar (bottom right) 6 lbs Flour (top left) 6.5 lbs Sugar (bottom left) 9 lbs

I received my box of containers today! First, I want to say that I absolutely love them. I bought these for our work kitchen to help keep everything neat and organized. I like them so much that I think I’d like to purchase more and a variety of sizes for home. I’m one of those crazy people who put all of my spices in alphabetical order and label everything in my pantry. I LOVE see-thru containers. I recently sent my husband to the store to pick some up. I wish I had known about your Chef’s Path containers before he brought home weird bulky ones that don’t fit nearly everything we need. These Chef's Path extra-large containers blend right in with the current containers that we have, and the scoops are perfect for our non-wrapped snacks. The box says that it should include a chalkboard marker, 8 chalkboard labels, and a 4 piece measuring cup set. I didn’t know that those things would be included when I ordered the containers. I had planned on putting chalkboard labels on them that I had at home. My box didn't include these bonus extras. I contacted Chef's Path, and they sent me a brand new box of containers with the marker, labels, and scoops the next day. Their customer service is superb.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pull-Ups Cool & Learn Training...

History Births on June 19

History Events on March 28