Princess Belle Costume Birthday Party Fancy Dress Up For Girls with Accessories(Crown+Wand+Earrings+Gloves) 2-10 Years

  • Includes princess dress,crown,wand,earrings,gloves.
  • Rich accessories, your little princess will love it
  • No loose glitter,made from non-itchy and comfortable fabric
  • Deluxe quality girl costume
  • Great for special occasions such as halloween,christmas(Xmas) holidays,birthdays and pageants!

My daughter wanted a Belle dress to wear for Halloween. Even with our Disney member discount , the price didn’t drop down to what we were able to order this one from Amazon. The dress and accessories were good quality. Exactly the same as the dress from Disneyland or the Disney store.

This dress is nice! The crown, wand and earrings are plastic and about what you would expect, but the dress and gloves went above and beyond my expectations! The dress is lined, has a zipper instead of cheap Velcro like others my daughter has had, and just feels like a dress you would buy for Easter or something! Very impressed with the quality for this price and my 4 yo loves it!

The dress up or costume was perfect for my 3 year old. She absolutely loves it! The quality is great. I have washed it on gentle or delicate cycle several times however I do recommend hang drying for lasting results. It still looks amazing!

I ordered this dress for my daughter to wear for Halloween. I was reluctant to spend $25 on a Halloween costume, but she wasn't satisfied with the other Belle dresses from the big store retailers. This dress is well made, heavy material, not cheap in any way. The accessories; the wand, gloves, tiara, and earrings were a hit with my daughter! Glad I spent the money, a great overall purchase.

This costume is absolutely gorgeous and well made!! Everyone was impressed at the quality of this dress. It did run big but my daughter will grow into it! She's 3, but wears a 4-5T in clothing so I got the 4-5yr old size. She is absolutely in love with this dress and I can't get it off of her! The gloves and accessories only make your little girl truly feel like a princess!

Bought this for a friend's daughter for her birthday. I was a little skeptical since it's not a Disney specific brand but I was not disappointed. She absolutely loved it. The quality was great, the accessories were neat and it fit as described. The only little nit-picky thing I do have to say is that there is a pin for the jewel at the center of the dress that is not already attached and was loose in the bag, which if she had gotten to it first could have potentially poked her. But other than that soooo good!

Dress is great. Tiara and wand are about what you’d find at the dollar store. Daughter likes it

The dress fits my daughter perfectly. I was very pleased with the customer service’s respond to my issue. The gloves tore a little between thumb and palm and a rimestone fell out of the wand while my daughter was playing with it. I responded to the product review email letting them know of the issue and the emailed me shortly after letting me know they were replacing the accessories. I was amazed at the soles of the response but even more amazed at how quickly the mailed the replacement accessories. It has been a pleasant experience compared to other companies that I have dealt with. My daughter is in love with her dress and can’t wait to wear it to Disneyland. The material is high quality and exactly what we wanted. I’ll definitely order from this company again in the future.

We previously tried on a Belle dress at a dept store. The material and design didn't come close to this. And that dress had so much glitter that it took me three days to get it out of my daughter's hair. Not to mention it was twice the price without accessories and with velcro enclosures. We took a chance on this dress and we couldn't be happier. The quality of the material is heads above the dept store's dress. Go with this seller. I read reviews for similar dresses where buyers lamented that the sizing was off. The size measurements given in this description make finding a good fit a breeze. My daughter is 3 and 39inches tall and the 3-4 is a perfect fit. Also, with prime they guaranteed a 2 day delivery and it showed up 1 day instead. If I could give this more than 5 stars I would. I purchased a hoopless crinoline under skirt to poof the ball gown up a little but it is gorgeous without as well.

I purchased this for my 5 year old granddaughter!! She proclaimed herself fabulous!The accessories were a huge hit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pull-Ups Cool & Learn Training...

History Births on June 19

History Events on March 28